[Coco] [Color Computer] C compiler for 6809

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat May 5 05:01:06 EDT 2007

>From: "twand76" <twand76 at yahoo.com.au>
>Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 05:41:21 -0000
>
>Can anyone recommend a good cheap (free) c compiler for the COCO3?

There's also a port of Small C (for OS-9) on rtsi.  I've never used
it, so I can't really say if it qualifies as "good" or not.

There was a native DECB C compiler, or at least someone did an ad for
it in Rainbow back in the day, but I don't know of anyone who has a
copy.

Otherwise, you're looking at cross-compiling, and I'm not sure what
the status of the GCC port is.  Anyone?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA