[Coco] trouble writing disks

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat May 5 03:32:49 EDT 2007

Thanks folks but I think I've got it licked using David Keil's emulator.
I'm using the virtual real disks (if you can call them that) that allow you
to read and write real floppies instead of .dsk images.  Also dumped the old
IBM for a newer, faster one.  I just copied a bunch of disks and that seemed
to go OK.  I haven't tested them yet but will on Saturday.