[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:41:40 EDT 2007

On 5/3/07, Roger Merchberger <zmerch-coco at 30below.com> wrote:

> Now can we just drop this petty fighting & get back to CoCo stuff???

Oh, now I remember! That's the point I was trying to make with my
ice-cream metaphor. Instead, I got advice for how to deal with my
lactose intolerance. That is why I truly love everyone on this list.

The way I see this is that no one wants to admit that they're wrong.
But no one is really "wrong" so much as everyone's each correct in a
different situation. Can we all agree to that and let the matter drop?
Roger's long since gotten networking working, which was the original
point of this thread.

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)