[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:08:24 EDT 2007

Never got to try Level 1 (I sold my coco2, lock, stock and barrel) to buy my
original coco3.  I had no drives, no printer, no modem (I loved the coco
BBS's), but eventually rebuilt to 2 drives and OS-9 level 2.  I heard many
bad things about Level 1 (no multi-tasking, bad memory management) which
might have turned me off had I experienced it.