[Coco] ROMMAX EPROM PROGRAMMER

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Thu May 3 17:33:50 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, after visiting cloud9tech's website and learning the
correct part number to look for, it wasn't supported by the rommax -
but an adapter was easily made - are you saying that you have heaps of
the motorola eproms or the disk basic roms? Either way, you might could
sell those sucker's on eBay - I was under the impression that the
Motorola Eproms were hard to find. - Rob