[Coco] CoCo & OS-9 ftp sites?

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu May 3 13:32:10 EDT 2007

Leon Howell wrote:
> Where can I get a complete list of all CoCo and OS-9 ftp sites, including non-
> US (Austrailian, ?) CoCo sites and non-CoCo OS-9/6x09 sites (Fujitsu, Dragon,
> Thomson?)

ftp.maltedmedia.com
ftp.rtsi.com

That's all of the traditional FTP sites I know of that are still
around.  Back in the day there used to be a few more.  The OS-9 FAQ:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~pruyne/os9faq.html
lists these:
chestnut.cs.wisc.edu <ftp://chestnut.cs.wisc.edu/pub>
wuarchive.wustl.edu <ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/pub>
lucy.ifi.unibas.ch <ftp://lucy.ifi.unibas.ch/pub>

But sadly, they are no more.  I know I used to use them in the past.  Of
the three, only wuarchive is still in existence, but the OS-9 stuff is
gone.  It has an Aminet mirror, as well as CentOS, Linux, and Cygwin
stuff.  I wish there was an equivalent to archive.org's Wayback Machine
for FTP sites.  <Sigh>

JCE