[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu May 3 00:10:16 EDT 2007

Dayum, Joel, you're sounding dangerously like a free market libertarian.  Better watch your six for FedGov reps.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

The reason folks don't think of installing Windows as a painful experience is roughly the same reason men don't think of childbirth as a painful experience.      Mike, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/30/letters_3003/

From: Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net>