[Coco] Mice and The CoCo, Public Domain Library and 6809 Assembly

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Wed May 2 17:45:30 EDT 2007

I seem to remember the serial mice drivers that Bruce came up with and I
know there is a serial driver for the Dragon's Dragon DOS that could be
converted to the CoCo decb. I would like to come up with a PIC
emulation to allow a ps/2 mouse to function Identically to a CoCo
mouse. I've found an article on interfacing a ps/2 mouse to a pic, it's
in an old Nuts N Volts magazine, so I would only have to come up with
the digital potentiometer end of the device.

As for the PD library, I will probably include anything that has been
legally released, not just PD, but I don't want to accidentally step on
anybody's copyrights, so hopefully you folks can keep me honest.

-robert