[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed May 2 01:10:02 EDT 2007

The only Windows app I really wanted to run under Linux still doesn't.  (As far as I can tell, pretty much everything else does).  But the MAD Magazine archive published in the late 90's just won't work.  Broderbund (this makes it on topic, as they did some Coco stuff backalong) munged stuff so that WINE won't work and Mac users were denied the stuff as well.  (New product isn't by Broderbund, works for anybody since it's PDF <http://www.gitcorp.com/product.asp?specific=98> and they have a bunch of other stuff I want for my 52nd birthday in a few weeks.  (Forty years of X-Men, that's a start).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

The reason folks don't think of installing Windows as a painful experience is roughly the same reason men don't think of childbirth as a painful experience.      Mike, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/30/letters_3003/

From: Brian Blake <random_rodder at yahoo.com>