[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 1 23:24:16 EDT 2007

Now if Linux would figure out how to provide & install drivers as easy
as Windows & Mac.  The last time I tried Linux on a Shuttle SN85G4V3
with an old Nvidia 5500 agp.  The instructions: go to the web site and
get it.  Instructions on web site: just compile it & install. Then it
needed other bits that didn't exist. Around that time the GUI
disappeared to the command prompt. The error message basically said to
do a reinstall.  That ended that Linux attempt.  I forget which distro
it was.

From a review of Ubuntu 7.04 on PCMag.com, Linux still can't install
Nvidia drivers properly.

Stephen