[Coco] Going out or going in the dump...

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat May 26 09:20:08 EDT 2007

I'm doing some spring cleaning around Cloud-9 Lab South and have a
passel of *stuff* that I'm getting rid of.  Make me any offer you
want, agree to pay for shipping and its yours.  A lot of this stuff
has been used for testing various Cloud-9 products.  All of it is
being sold AS-IS.  If you want to know more about the particular
item, search for it on the Internet and you're bound to get a lot of
info.  If I don't get any responses in a day or so, it's going to the
trash.

IDE Hard Drives:
2 - Saumsung SV2044D
1- Samsung WN21620A
1- Fujitsu MPF3204AT
1- Western Digital Caviar 22000
1- Western Digital Caviar 31600
1- Western Digital Caviar 21200
1- Western Digital Caviar 1270

DVD/CD-ROM drives:
1- Sony Super DWU10
1- Acer DVP 1640A
1- Acer 650P-072

SCSI drives:
1- IBM DPES-31080
1- Maxtor 7345SR
1- Maxtor LXT5359X

I'm only interested in shipping this together, so the whole lot goes
in one shipment.

Boisy
--
Boisy G. Pitre