[Coco] Asimov Awards 2007

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Fri May 25 00:18:55 EDT 2007

I am happy to announce that the 2007 edition of the "Asimov Awards" is
started.
Thanks to the donations collected in the last CoCoFEST, and the support
of the Glenside Color Computer Club, the prizes will total at least $150.
I will try to update the website in the next couple of weeks, to include
the 2 games that have already been submitted. Remember that it's not a
game contest. Any program "for the final user" (not a development tool)
can enter.

If anybody has any questions, feel free to email me to
diegoba at adinet.com.uy, or visit my coco site at http://coco.sclaudia.net

Diego