[Coco] 1.2 mb floppy

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri May 11 15:18:19 EDT 2007

Can I use my 1.2mb floppy with OS-9/NitrOS-9?  Could I split up my
1.2mbfloppy into 2 720k drives or 4 360k drives?  I read somewhere
that you
couldn't use the 1.2mb floppy to write coco or OS-9 360k disks.  This
doesn't seem to be true because I used my 1.2mb to write my NitrOS-9 disks
from an image.  Does anybody know it the dmode numbers for the step rate are
the actual step rate?  For example is stp=03 a 3ms step rate and so on.
Whats the fastest step rate thats usable?  Thanks for your help so far.