[Coco] Coco '4'

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Tue May 8 22:29:21 EDT 2007

	A large group spoke at great length at the (16th annual) last CocoFest about an
emulator to be our 'Coco4'. We agreed that an xmess port would be a good
starting point. We'd create a port that would just be various Cocos (and maybe
Dragons) and leave out the rest of the emulations. (The xmess executable is 8.5
megabytes.)

	Boisy knows one of the developers (Coco stuff, I think). If (s)he could supply
us with a list of the modules needed for Coco emulation, we could see about
writing some Makefiles (etc) for a simple to use and configure Coco-only port of
xmess.

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft