[Coco] ROMMAX EPROM PROGRAMMER

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Thu May 3 01:04:20 EDT 2007

Anyone on the list have any experience with the eetools.com rommax eprom
programmer? When I try to read a DECB 24 pin ROM as a 2764 it fails, but
if I set it to 2732, it reads it, but isn't the 2732 4k and the disk
basic rom 8k? I took the eprom out of my coco 2 controller (ADOS) (24
pin eprom) and same thing. I am running it on a 500 Mhaz k6-2 in DOS
mode (windows 98 command prompt) using the pentium version of the
software. I have other programmers in storage, but to dig for them....
Any assistance appreciated. - Robert