[Coco] Copying 400+ coco disks...

Carey Carey at cebridge.net
Tue May 1 16:49:11 EDT 2007

Some time last year, I posted in here about having more than 400 CoCo
floppies that I was going to throw away.

There was quite a few comments suggesting I should give them to others to
let them copy them.

Well, I did.  I gave about 1/3rd to Tim and the rest to Andrew.

Since I haven't heard from either of them, I was wondering how the copying
has progressed.  Are you done?  If so, where were they posted?

I can't find their emails to contact them directly, so I thought I'd post in
here and ask.

For any replies, please respond to me as well as to the mailing list.

Thank you.

Carey -at- cebridge.net

Carey