[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue May 1 08:19:57 EDT 2007

On 4/30/07, Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com> wrote:

> My plans are to install several different distros like Fedora 6 and
> Debian on the same PC on different HD's (have 3 of them connected),
> and see if I can multi-boot into them until I find the best one For
> Me.  :)

That would be my recommended way of doing it. Distro choice is based on the
end user, and what their needs/wants are. I would never recommend Slackware
(my personal choice) to most people, simply because it's honestly not for
most people. It's the best distro for me, though. You'll find the one that's
best for you :)

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)