[Coco] Dave Kelly whereabouts

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Mar 30 21:41:12 EDT 2007

It looks like Dave Kelly is missing in action.  Several weeks ago he
asked me for an FTP account to host a fest webcam, and hours later I
sent him the login information, only to never get a reply even after
writing him back almost 8 times over the weeks.

If anyone knows where Dave is or has in been in recent contact,
please tell him that Roy Justus has the new account information if
anyone plans to do a video session.  For now, Dave and Roy are the
only two people who are authorized to upload, but whoever is part of
that team at the fest has the rights to host the feed using the same
info I gave Roy.  Let me know if there are any problems.

--
Roger Taylor