[Coco] Hex calculator (off topic)

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Fri Mar 30 11:56:11 EDT 2007

Rumor has it that wdg3rd at comcast.net may have mentioned these words:

Well, considering the fact that Intel's marketing _targeted_ higher-level
applications (read: AutoCAD and/or servers) and at the time this happened
(including their infamous quote) the Pentium line was priced outside what
would normally be considered what an "average user" used a computer for
(i.e. word processing / games) stumbling across the bug designing a basic
computer desk (for fun & practice) - would seem to be an average use for
the machine.

It's not like I was using it for bungee-jumping or anything... ;-)

[[ Oh, and I'm only counting the times I hit it *before* I actually knew
there was a bug. I'm obviously not counting the "hey, watch this!" or "will
you check my pentium" incidents... ;-) ]]

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
  _±±_                          zmerch at 30below.com
(©||®)  If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
  _)(_   disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.