[Coco] Hey! They stole our beloved machine's nickname!

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 08:26:09 EDT 2007

Well, that brings up the question again.  Is there a trademark or
copyright registration on "CoCo"?  If not, the possibility exists
that WE could be forced to stop using the term.  Not too likely, with
the history behind it, but possible, and to defend our use, if push
came to shove, would require a willingness to respond in court.