[Coco] Importing CCRs

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Thu Mar 29 08:07:26 EDT 2007

I think he was referencing the punched paper tape, in response to the
question about the metal wire being used as a storage medium. The first
time I took electronics theory, a hospital donated their old computer
equipment to the school, and the school tossed it in the trash (I
wanted it but they tossed it anyway)- It was a huge machine, composed
of smaller, yet still huge sections. The storage section was composed
of a giant metal drum and a bunch of transistors - I guess a
'prehistoric' hard drive :-)   -r