[Coco] Hex calculator (off topic)

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Tue Mar 27 19:53:12 EDT 2007

Texas Instruments TI-36X solar has Hex ability.

I have an old DATEXX Model DS-700 that does Hex, Oct, Bin and Decimal.

The coolest one (Sorry Bill Bashers.) is as close as your Windows Start
button.  Normally Start-Programs-Accessories-Calculator.  Once open click
view and select scientific, then select Hex.

Bruce W.