[Coco] Importing CCRs

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 26 22:42:03 EDT 2007

Mark McDougall wrote:

> Robert Gault wrote:
>

>>There must be some tape recorders sold in Australia that would be
>>suitable.
>

> What's a tape recorder? Can I play MP3s on it? ;)
>
> Regards,
> mark

Uh, well let's see. I think it uses a long strip of thin brown plastic
with powdered earth glued on it. On the other hand I seem to remember a
machine that used a long long piece of silvery wire that was wound on a
spool. Well part the time it was wound on a spool but mostly it was
twisted up in a big knot like a tangled up fishing line. Then there was
tin foil or was that a plastic cylinder ....