[Coco] Inside Disto's 2-Meg upgrade errors and all...

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun Mar 25 03:43:59 EDT 2007

Hi,

What is suspicious is your E-Mail address and the heavy concentration on
money in the tag line of your initial E-Mail to me.

I suddenly got concerned because of the number of posts asking for this to
all places I see and perhaps many more.

Tony was and is a very valued person in the CoCo Community and any possible
attempts to rip him off even though I have no way of stopping them bother
me.

For anyone to attempt to make money selling his work to unsuspecting
CoCoer's in any form no one on this list would want and we would spread the
word to try and make it a money loosing effort. Any money made must go to
Tony!

I have not been stalling but trying to give the person who is working on
polishing it reasonable time to complete the task. As someone else has
stepped up also then the task may be completed sooner.

The immediate need was not expressed until late in your messages, both
public and private. I responded within the day I as said I would. Dennis has
many other things he is doing but has responded very quickly most of the
time for suggestions as to where to move incoming files.

While it was not a wide spread search I did look for postings on our lists
for your E-Mail and found none.

No one responded?

Stephen H. Fischer

Yes that is me - I am John's Father. We just bought a bunch of CoCo
stuff off of ebay. What is suspicious about a request for
documentation? Anyway, I have degree's in electronics engineering
technology. I asked about the booklet. I now have 5 CoCo 3's, Three
Multi-Paks, two speech/sound and two orch-90 - I am ready to build some
stuff! Nobody responded so me (robert) and son (john eric) joined this
list. Have a good day.