[Coco] Glenside's CoCoFEST! next weekend

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sat Mar 24 19:29:39 EDT 2007

I knew I was going to like hanging out on this list... So Glenside is
still around. I am going to google and see if they still accept
memberships. I wonder... I remember ''Gator'' and his TS-2068 from back
in the day. I have a couple of 2068's. It was the first computer I owned
that had (theoretical at least) access to 16MB of RAM, but it always
took a back seat to my CoCo. --R