[Coco] Speech/Sound Cartridge compatible games

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sat Mar 24 17:15:31 EDT 2007

I originally had all this stuff in 1983-1987 and I was thinking Pegasus
talked while I was playing. I must confess, I liked Buzzard Bait better
(it didn't talk to me). Both were joust-a-likes. Back then the S/SC was
amazing to me, but compared to todays tech, it's allophonic synthesis
now seems primitive. I did write a small m/l that linked to the printer
hook and all PRINT#-2 was spoken rather than printed :-) -->r.