[Coco] Inside Disto's 2-Meg upgrade errors and all...

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Fri Mar 23 11:33:34 EDT 2007

Yes that is me - I am John's Father. We just bought a bunch of CoCo
stuff off of ebay. What is suspicious about a request for
documentation? Anyway, I have degree's in electronics engineering
technology. I asked about the booklet. I now have 5 CoCo 3's, Three
Multi-Paks, two speech/sound and two orch-90 - I am ready to build some
stuff! Nobody responded so me (robert) and son (john eric) joined this
list. Have a good day.