[Coco] Who's going to the 16th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST?

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 18:01:00 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/20/2007 12:02:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
curtisboyle at sasktel.net writes:

Make  sure people take pictures, for us that are unable to attend. I wonder
if it is the same prototypes the Glenn Sogge (and the rest of the  people
for the Image Producers) had when they developed the first  generation of
cartridges for Radio Shack in early 1980 (Handyman,  Super Bustout, etc.).

Dont worry about pictures. I will be up there on Saturday and I will have  my
camcorder in hand and camera in the other!!! I plan to stay alll day. So that
 is what i am bringing with me...well i am also bringing my son..

Mary