[Coco] Who's going to the 16th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST?

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Tue Mar 20 11:32:36 EDT 2007

With it only 10 days away, the big question is who is going to this
year's Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST?

I'm going and some great stuff to display.  I was digging around in
my old Computer Stuff and found found a few surprises that I did not
know I still had.  For one, something you could call a pre-CoCo.  (Or
it help Tandy to realize that they needed to add a little color to
their computer line.)

Most of the CoCo related stuff are small and can be packed in a
suitcase. (I'm flying in from L.A) While I can't bring it (too big),
I still have my CoCo 1 development system with the first 80 column
display for a CoCo, so I'll bring some great big photos of it and
talk about how it was created.

Let's hear about what you are bring to the Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST.

Steve "6809er" Bjork
P.S. The CoCo chat at coco3.com as been very active these days.  So,
drop by in the evenings and talk a little coco.