[Coco] cOcO name....

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Fri Mar 16 10:17:39 EDT 2007

Try:

"CoCo Puffs: People who think the CoCo 3 could ever have compared with
the Amiga as a games machine.........."

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*