[Coco] The Interbank Incident in the CoCo 3

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Thu Mar 15 22:57:24 EDT 2007

It runs on L1 V2 in B&W on my CM8 on a CC3.
I have no joystick on that computer, so I couldn't go any further than the
opening screen.
Keystrokes and <ENTER> have no effect. It wants a joystick input.
This tells me that my previous experiment was not valid because, now I
cannot make it access the disk.

My (uneducated) guess is that under L2, it errored out after scrambling the
VDG address and registers. After that, I may have been at the command
prompt, but couldn't see it.