[Coco] Speech/Sound Cartridge compatible games

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 15 11:27:53 EDT 2007

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:12:31 -0600, briza <bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Joel.
>
> Yeap 100% certain . Magic of Zanth, Wild West, F16-assault, Galagon.
> Gantelet 1. Wizards Castle. Gold runner. uses the SSC pack. As I have
> the pack. and those games talk.
>

> But I'm not 100% sure about Nuke The love Boat. So leave this game out
> for the time being. I'll check the game  tonight. and soon let you know
> if it uses the pack as well.

Now that you have brought them up, I think Module Man by Spectral did as
well, didn't they? I have an SSC, but didn't use it much (no room in my
multipak with an Eliminator, Glenside IDE board, Orch-90 (since I was
doing active development) and a stock Tandy disk controller. Once our
daughter moves out (in April), and I get time, maybe I can set up my TC-9
AND my main Coco 3 system again (assuming they still work... haven't ran
them in about 4-5 years).

--
L. Curtis Boyle