[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: [CoCo] Atari and Amiga comparison

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 18:02:01 EDT 2007

Mark, to this day I still think that Star Trek III V3.3 was the best
version of Trek I've ever played and it was on a Model I.

BTW, I see from your web page that you are working on finishing the
Coco (SAM).  Thanks for putting it before the NES!

Mark McDougall wrote:-------------------------
I think we are all guilty of looking back on the machines we "grew up
with"
(even if only metaphorically) with rose-coloured glasses.

Our family had a TRS-80 Model I Level I 4K which over the course of
the next
6 or more years was upgraded until my father bought me a Model 4P for uni.
Needless to say I spent quite a bit of time on it and of course
playing the
available games. No doubt you're aware of the graphical limitations of the
Model I/III/4 series - but to me those games were awesome!