[Coco] Speech/Sound Cartridge compatible games

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Mar 14 13:10:28 EDT 2007

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado wrote:
> Dear CoCoNuts,
>
> Please, do you know where could I find a list of SSC compatible games?
> I´ve been searching the web, but had no luck so far.

This information may not be complete, but was culled from L. Curtis
Boyle's list at:  http://nitros9.lcurtisboyle.com/coco_game_list.html
(quoting myself from an earlier post to this mail list:)

> "...It looks like Ghana Bwana, Adventure In Mythology, Lansford Mansion,
> Gantlet, The Interbank Incident, Gold Runner II, and Martian Crypt
> support the SSC if present."

I started putting this information on the Wiki at coco25.com, beginning
with an entry on the Orchestra-90 CC.  I'll add an entry for the
Speech/Sound Cartridge, including this list of games when I get some
more time -- unless somebody else would like to beat me to it!  :)

JCE