[Coco] I've added an On-Line CoCo list to my site.

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Tue Mar 13 17:49:17 EDT 2007

I've working hard at added features to my CoCo site to help the CoCo
community.  The latest addition is a On-Line CoCo List, complete with
names, info, websites and a No-Spam email contact system.

The currently short list of user can be found at
http://coco.etechwds.com/contact/cocolist.shtml

You can join the list by linking to
http://coco.etechwds.com/contact/joincocolist.shtml and filling in
the information.  Once I had a chanced to review you information and
approve your account, the system will send you activation notice via
email. None of the information will be sold or given away.  (I hate
spam too!)  As a member of the list you can log-in and update your
on-line information or view members only information like phone numbers.

It is my hope that CoCo list will help the CoCo community stay in
contact and never drift apart.

Thanks!

Steve Bjork
coco.etechwds.com