[Coco] CoCo temperature monitoring

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 22:30:00 EDT 2007

For my needs resolution is not that critical, as Roger M. pointed out. Temps should stay within 65 to 85 degrees F. Clipping outside of that range would be fine. I like digital toys too, but I'm no elecronics engineer. I could probably handle something simple with a few pointers along the way (like a part number.)

My main goals are to keep it reliable and inexpensive. If I wanted to spend hundreds of dollars, there are plenty of options. It's also nice that using a CoCo would make it easy for me to tailor the functions to my needs.

The main reason I thought of the fan noise detector is so I can tell exactly what temp kicks the fans to high speed so I know where to set my alarm point.

Thanks,
Bob