[Coco] Another new CoCo Site is up and running.

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Fri Mar 9 15:01:27 EST 2007

After many years, I finally start a website dedicated to a corner of
the computer revolution that was I part of.  The information found on
this website will mostly cover the Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer
series with a little history of other computers and technology that
impacted on the CoCo.

You can find it at http://coco.etechwds.com

I hope you can stop in from time to and help with the project.
Thanks,

Steve "6809er" Bjork