[Coco] Ebay 190089697152 RS Tandy TRS-80 Disk/Video Interface

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Mar 8 13:29:56 EST 2007

This item has been under discussion on one of the other lists for a couple
days now.

The consensus is that is was a model 100 interface unit that has been hacked
to the CoCo disk controller.  We suspect the original circuit board is long
gone and all that is left in the box is the drives.

I was tempted to bid, but what would I get?  CoCo stuff I already have and
possibly Model 100 stuff I have no use for.

Bruce W.

Subject: Re: [Coco] Ebay 190089697152 RS Tandy TRS-80 Disk/Video Interface