[Coco] Disk interface?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 11:00:48 EST 2007

The cable attached to the board is definitely NOT the cable that would hook the DVI to a Mod 100.  I'd like to see what the other end of that cable is supposedly attached to.  Connector looks like the Mod 100 end of a printer cable.

Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Carjacking or impoundment? We now have two vocabularies for wrongs, depending on whether private persons or government agents commit them. This is the difference between mass murder and national defense. Between extortion and taxation. Between counterfeiting and inflation. And so on. Other examples will occur to the astute reader.   Joseph Sobran

From: "Rogelio Perea" <os9dude at gmail.com>