[Coco] CoCo TV

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 00:05:58 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/5/2007 6:58:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mark at cloud9tech.com writes:

haven't  even met her yet and you have us married!!!! I bet he
husband would hve  something to say about that. :)

geezzz roger now look what you did! you got him so excited about our
marriage he cant type strait!!
I am rather short though so I might notice nose hair alot.........should i
bring my trimmers?? god hope no one has a booger!!!!!  eeeeeeeeeekkkkk
http://www.aol.com.