[Coco] going to the fest

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Mar 5 22:01:40 EST 2007

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 05 March 2007, Christopher Hawks wrote:
>> Ken Carlin wrote:
>>> Well, I did it.  I made my hotel reservation and I'll be going to the
>>> fest (well, Saturday anyway).  I'll *finally* be able to put a face
>>> and voice to everyone!
>>>
>>> I look forward to meeting everyone.
>> 	Yay Ken!!!
>>
>> 	Look for me. I'll be in the HAWKSoft booth playing with ... err ... I
>> mean selling some really neat stuff.
>
> We heard you perfectly the first time Chris, I wish I was coming.
>
> Can I plagerize(sp) that sig?  My face still hurts from laughing.

	Sure!! My signatures are generated with fortune. makesig runs every 5 minutes...

HAWKSoft(chrish)$ cat makesig
#!/bin/bash

echo Christopher R. Hawks >~/signature
echo HAWKSoft >>~/signature
/usr/local/bin/fortune ~/sigfiles/sigs >>~/signature

	I don't remember when I got the sigs file.

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft