[Coco] coco3.com messed for IE6 users?

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Mon Mar 5 06:02:00 EST 2007

Dan Olson wrote:
> Maybe I'm missing something, but why not use IRC?  There are Java IRC
> clients if you don't have access to one, and people could use a real coco
> too!  Just my 2 cents anyway :)

Some time ago, I registered a CoCo channel on the Freenode IRC network. I
haven't mentioned it anywhere except for a couple of times in the coco3.com
chat room when there happened to be people there, so only one person besides
me currently stops in...but I thought I'd take this opportunity to say it here. :)

The server is irc.freenode.net, channel name #CoCo -- obviously, anyone who
wants can just show up. :)

And indeed, there are Java clients for IRC. There are even JavaScript- and
PHP-based clients that can be hooked directly into Web sites.

[snip]