[Coco] At last... Tomorrow is the day!

David Hazelton davehazelton at verizon.net
Sat Mar 3 19:30:58 EST 2007

Can't get it from here either.... DNS is whatever Verizon normally uses
for New England.

I saw this once before, our work got blacklisted and dropped from a few
DNS servers, but not all.  unfortunately I was not part of the solution
so I don't know who should be contacted,  possible your ISP that you
bought your Domain Name from.

~David Hazelton