[Coco] Daylight Savings

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Mar 3 09:43:39 EST 2007

For those of us running Windows 98 there are update programs on-line.
Windows 2K, XP and Vista update from Micro$oft automatically if enabled.
I'm sure current versions of LINUX are good to go to.  It is just those of
us running "unsupported" operating systems that will need to administer
corrections.

Bruce W.