[Coco] I´ve got my CoCo 3!

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Mar 3 08:48:53 EST 2007

Slot 4 is used for the disk controller by convention, and instruction.  I
don't know the why, but, that is the way it is normaly done.

It will only fit with the label faceing away.  I have some controllers with
drive activity lights.  The one with the light on the end works well in the
MPI.

I have a week now for spring break.  Perhaps I can get some CoCo time
myself.

Bruce W.

I´ve got a question: should I plug the disk drive interface into Multi-Pak
slot 4, right? Must I plug it in a way the interface label "faces me" or
not? What is the correct way?

Thank you!