[Coco] Sockmaster's Stunt

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Mar 31 15:49:26 EDT 2007

Sock,

I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with what you pulled
off - this is just utterly amazing. I played with it for a bit, the
graphics and sound - everything is just beautiful!

Now am seriously wondering what else is possible - the possible catalog
of software just greatly expanded - if others can understand what you
did (and any other limitations can be overcome).

My only regret is that this had to wait till today to occur, and not
back in the heyday of the Rainbow - but that's just nostalgia talking.

Once again, great job - and I can't wait to see what else happens!

-- Andrew L. Ayers
    Glendale, Arizona