[Coco] [Color Computer] Need to unload COCO stuff.

wb8tyw wb8tyw at qsl.net
Fri Mar 30 13:35:26 EDT 2007

As a result of my move to a smaller house, I regret that I no longer
have room for any of my COCO stuff.

This includes several CoCo-3s, CoCo IIs, and CoCo Is.  Most of the
CoCo I/II are 64K.  They are believed to be working.

There are also a lot of books and accessories, including two X-PADs,
several disk controllers, a Cloud-9 IDE board, software, etc.

I need it all to go, and as much of it is in storage boxes, it may
take more than one trip to get it all, simply because I have so much
of it.

The stuff is located near Champaign, Illinois.  Which is about a 2
hour drive from Chicago, St. Louis, or Indianapolis.

There is one CM-8 monitor that was working the last time I powered it up.

I also have deposits on two Cloud-9 Superboards.

Pricing is very negotiable.  I need the space.  So best offer takes
the lot.

Also have an Atari 2600 system which has over 140 unique cartridges,
including the joyboard to stand on for downhill skiing.

I also have some x86 PCs that will be going to the recycling places if
no one wants them.  I need to remove the hard drives the desktop
systems first.  100 Mhz 486, 90 Mhz Pentium, and some 25 and 50 Mhz
thinkpad computers + spare parts.

2 Monochrome PC monitors also need to go.

Contact me at:  wb8tyw (at) qsl.net or
                malmberg (at) encompasserve.org