[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCoFest Cancellation and health update

Malcolm Cleveland malcolm at cleveland.name
Thu Mar 29 19:16:03 EDT 2007

Weekend plans have been canceled due to a health emergency on my mother's part.
Since neither of us will be showing up, Barb will not be showing up either.
Thus I have been forced to also cancel my hotel reservation.

All tests suggest that my mother did not hit her head (at least very hard) when
she fell.  She seemed to be recovering very quickly and I actually had hope of
her being checked out today until I got the call from the nurses this morning.
She was being combative and was demanding to talk to me, but even when I got on
the phone with her she argued with me - indicating a serious backward slide.
I have an unconfirmed feeling that getting her checked into a nursing home may
even stretch into the beginning of the week.
Malcolm, calling in from Lansing, MI
http://malcolm.cleveland.name, ICQ=115283697, AolIM=malcolm021