[Coco] New CoCo3.com

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Mar 25 15:08:11 EDT 2007

Good weekend fellow CoCoNuts,

With all good things comes change, so in order to allow for expansion
of coco3.com, I've moved to a new system and theme.  The design is
being tweaked a little here and there, and some feature's likes the
News is not fully working yet, but all should be well in a matter of days.

In the coming weeks, I'll be moving the rest of the content from the
old site into the new one.  The FAQ has to be rebuilt, and all
articles from the static pages will be moved into the new system, etc.

There's an encyclopedia in place but it's more like a dictionary, so
I'll be looking for an add-in Wiki-style module soon so the public
can submit information.

Feel free to explore and submit material as we give it a test run.

Oh, features to remain are the CoCo Cafe chatrooms, CoCo Gallery
(photos), and CoCo Forums.  However, I'm going to embed the chat
system into the new site theme so chatters can have access to the
sidebars and other built-in dialog boxes, etc.  The CoCo Forums will
also be merged into the new site system soon, but all members and
posts will be retained.

Enjoy and please give feedback here or on the site.

http://www.coco3.com

Cheers!

--
Roger Taylor