[Coco] [Color Computer] Digest Number 1049

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 16:20:04 EDT 2007

 I would try Ira's site: http://www.trs-80.com/

has about every book and manual ever made available for download.

I do have it in  .doc format if that would help or are you looking for a .PDF exact replica type ?

ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com wrote: There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Getting Started with Color Basic
    From: Alan

Message

1. Getting Started with Color Basic
    Posted by: "Alan" icemanind at yahoo.com icemanind
    Date: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:22 am ((PDT))

Does anyone know where I can download the manual "Getting Started with
Color Basic"? Or does anyone have it that they can scan? I just need
the latter part of the book, about the  technical information and what
have you.

Thanks

Messages in this topic (1)

Looking for earth-friendly autos?